Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: March 1, 2017
These terms apply to the entire website, all the platforms the service is offered in including mobile apps and any email or other type of communication between you and ReportTaka.
Under no circumstances shall ReportTaka team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if ReportTaka team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
ReportTaka will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources.We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
User Information & User Generated Content
You acknowledge that ReportTaka has no obligation to pre-screen or validate User Information or User Generated Content ("UGC") contributed to the Site(s) or through the Services. You are solely responsible for providing accurate, current and complete information in connection with any User Information or UGC that you publish to the Sites or make available through the Services and represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights to submit such User Information or UGC to us.
You agree not to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any User Information or UGC that (when used as contemplated by the Services):
- may violate or infringe any right of ReportTaka or any third party, including without limitation any privacy, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property right;
- is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, defamatory, offensive, invades another’s privacy, or promotes discrimination or harm against any individual or group in any way;
- may violate any applicable municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
- advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services;
- disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of the Sites or Services,
- "flames" any individual or entity, including ReportTaka employees (e.g., sends repeated messages or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or ReportTaka team member);
- contains personally identifiable information of others, including, but not limited to, last names, physical or email addresses, worker ID’s or phone numbers; or otherwise violates these Terms of Service.
You acknowledge and agree that ReportTaka may preserve User Information and may also disclose User Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce this Agreement;
- respond to claims that any UGC violates the rights of third-parties;
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ReportTaka, its owners, its users and the public.
Changes about terms